Friday, September 5, 2008

Talk2Me: hurricane carla, japan earthquake, hurricane ike evacuations

Digg 1 : MYOWNWAY: tropical storm hanna, dive in underwear

Digg 2 : Could a spy satellite identify any of us from our shadow?


Talk2me , Could a spy satellite identify any of us from our shadow?,
and if this was so how could elizabeth smart,end up like this?.

Please also talk2 me about all these calamities,hurricane carla, japan earthquake, hurricane ike evacuations.
Are we heading towards the so much talked about end times ? Am I just behind the world that I have not been hearing about all these, during the time I was just growing up. Can somebody talk2me about how it has been before? am I just being crazy thinking about a new world coming soon when we are wiped out or rather the old world is wiped out . Talk2 me if you have an idea that the wars and famine in my part of the world are also part of this plan of wiping all the old creation, for these have done so much harm to the people living there.

Also Talk2Me if this greatest american dog winner
would not be the kind of life we all wish to have other than all the pains above.

No comments: