Sunday, August 31, 2008

I DIDN'T KNOW: ourwwworld pilot game sample play

Your Post Title: I DIDN'T KNOW: matsunichi photoblitz 7” digital picture frame


Digg 1: PREGAME: longevinex resveratrol supplements - why not just drink more
Digg 2: Lights out? Experts fear fireflies are dwindling

I DIDN'T KNOW about the matsunichi photoblitz 7” digital picture frame, so I decided to look it up. Google trends shows picture frame, matsunichi photoblitz 7”, photo frames, burlington coat factory, burlington mall as related searches.

A blog post I found called
Matsunichi Photoblitz 7Digital Picture Frame says it's a 7 “16:9 Digital Picture Frame with which you show your digital photos. Supports MS / MSPro / SD / MMC / XD media cards. The blogger's experience seems to have been good, and he also lists all the features in the post.

Another blog post I found on "do mexicans use ebay" is called Great Prices On Matsunichi Photoblitz 7 Digital Picture Frame .. and swears that they are selling like hotcakes on ebay.

Reading more about it I learned that you can load up to 128MB of photos into the photo frame and it will run a continuous slide show. You plug it in.

Way cool!

No comments: